Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Over the past 2 years, we have purchased 12 copies of Adobe Acrobat Professional (in its downloadable form) from this company. They have all worked fine. They have always provided the same serial key for every copy, regardless of when it was purchased. When I went to install on a new computer, I started getting error messages. I called Adobe, and they said it was marked as a pirated Serial Number and that I need to contact the seller. They would not work with me, and that the seller was responsible.

I called Atomnik, and when I was finally able to get hold of a person, was told that we could repurchase a new version of the software. After several more emails and phone calls back and forth, I was told that I could purchase the Standard version of the product for a greatly reduced price, meaning they want to downgrade me to an inferior product, and charge me for it.

They sold me a product in good faith that, for whatever reason, has been marked as pirated. Something no one can explain to me. This means that not only, can I not install this on the machine that it was intended for, but all the machines that are running the software are no longer in compliance, as they only gave us one serial number. I believe that they are responsible for correcting this issue.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "give me a new working serial number". The author is overall dissatisfied with AtomNIK. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AtomNIK.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare AtomNIK to other companies on our site.

Comments

Just got the message from Adobe that the serial number was pirated and now cannot reach Atomnik.